LiveXLive Media, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIVX) changed -0.27% to recent value of $3.6300. The stock transacted 27,476 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 58,052 shares. It spotted trading -49.81% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 44.05% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The company has 34.00% shares outstanding and market value of 190.561M.
LiveXLive Media, Inc. (LIVX) recently reported financial results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended March 31, 2019. LiveXLive posted record revenue and contribution margin* of $9.2M and $2.2M in FIRST QUARTER 2019, respectively, as contrast to $9.0M and $1.4M in THIRD QUARTER 2019, respectively, driven by strong subscriber growth. The Company recorded a loss from operations of $8.5M, and net loss of $9.7M in FIRST QUARTER 2019, driven by positive $2.2M in contribution margin* in FIRST QUARTER 2019 as a result of continued subscriber growth in the period, offset by 5 events live streamed and produced in the quarter, coupled with ongoing operating investments made in FIRST QUARTER 2019 to grow the Company, together with non-cash depreciation, amortization and stock compensation and non-recurring expenses in the period of $6.6M. Not Including these non-cash and non-recurring expenses, FIRST QUARTER 2019 Adjusted Operating Loss (“AOL”)* was $1.9M, an improvement from AOL* of $2.4M in FIRST QUARTER 2018 and $2.6M in THIRD QUARTER 2019.
Recent and FIRST QUARTER 2019 Highlights:
- Fiscal 2019 achieved over 50Mlivestreams, 400 artist streams on the Company’s platform, and 400 hours of live music content streamed; over 20M live streams, 85 artists and 125 hours of live music content streamed during the first two months of fiscal 2020.
- Ended fiscal 2019 with paid subscriber base growth over 50% year-over-year; paid subscribers of 720,000 as of recently.
- Released next generation social live music and subscription platform combining Slacker’s acclaimed audio with the world’s premier live music events in May 2019.
- Signed joint venture distribution contract with Sinclair Broadcasting Group’s OTT channel, STIRR to stream EDC Las Vegas.
- Signed distribution contract with China’s leading video platform, TencentVideo to live stream EDC Las Vegas in China.
- Partnered with Dos Equis to live stream EDC Mexico in Mexico.
- Signed exclusive multi-platform live streaming and content contract with Synergy Global Entertainment (“SGE”) to livestream select performances and related original content as well as episodic programming from 11 upcoming SGE festivals and events.
- Improved the board of directors with the recent appointment of Kenneth Solomonas independent director. Solomon before served as President of Universal Studios Television and has over 20 years of experience in cable, new media, TV production, distribution, and advertising. He also pioneered the licensing of an original series across multiple network platforms with “Law & Order: SVU” to NBC and USA
- Extended the maturity of its $4.8Mof principal and accrued unsecured notes with Trinad Capital Master Fund Ltd to May 31, 2021, effective March 31, 2019.
- Raised an additional $3.2Mof debt in FIRST QUARTER 2019 with same lenders and at similar terms with debentures issued in June 2018.
- Certain insiders extended share lock-up contracts through December 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Results Summary Discussion:
During the fourth quarter of 2019, the Company posted revenue of $9.2M versus $7.1M in FIRST QUARTER 2018. The raise was largely Because of the growth in subscription revenue, and to a lesser extent from advertising and licensing. FIRST QUARTER 2019 paid subscribers raised 52%, or a net 233,000 subscribers year-over-year from FIRST QUARTER 2018, ending FIRST QUARTER 2019 with over 680,000 paid subscribers as contrast to 447,000 subscribers at March 31, 2018.
LiveXLive streamed and produced 5 live events during its fourth fiscal quarter 2019 and made incremental investments to drive long-term growth. These growth activities drove a net loss of $9.7M, loss from operations of $8.5M and Adjusted Operating Loss* of $1.9M.
FIRST QUARTER 2019 Operating Loss of $8.5M raised as contrast to a $7.2MOperating Loss in FIRST QUARTER 2018. The $1.3M raise was driven in part by $1.8M higher non-recurring and non-cash depreciation, amortization and stock based compensation expense, offset by $0.5M in improved contribution margins*.
Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 1.90. The volatility in the previous week has experienced by 9.71% and observed of 9.12% in the previous month.27.70% ownership is held by institutional investors while insiders hold ownership of 0.80%. A look on the firm performance, its monthly performance is 2.54% and a quarterly performance of -32.15%.
Mary Miller – Daily News
I am Mary Miller, with more than 4 years of experience in the Stock market industry, I am energetic about finance and Business news, started my career as an author then, later climbing my way up towards success into senior positions. I can consider myself as the backbone behind the success and growth of dailynewsme.com with a dream to expand the reach out of the industry on a global scale. I am also a contributor and an editor of the Daily News segment. I experienced a critical analysis of companies and extracted the most noteworthy information for our vibrant investor network.
Address: 1418 Daylene Drive
Southfield, MI 48075, United States of America
Phone Number: +1 734 573 4618