Simulations Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLP) the stock changed -1.52% to recent value of $28.53. The company has 17.52M of outstanding shares and 499.709M shares were floated in the market. Return on equity (ROE) was noted as 22.90% while return on investment (ROI) was 23.80%. EPS growth ratio for the past five years was 18.30% while Sales growth for the past five years was 24.10%.
Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) recently stated financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2019, the period ended February 28, 2019 (2QFY19).
2QFY19 highlights contrast with 2QFY18:
- Net revenues raised 15%, or $1.1M, to $8.5M from $7.4M
- Gross profit was $6.3M, up $1.0M, or 19.5%, from $5.2M
- SG&A was $2.8M, up $470,000, or 20%, from $2.3M
- SG&A as a percentage of revenues raised to 33.2% from 31.8%
- R&D expense raised 49.5%, or $240,000, to $724,000 from $484,000
- Income before taxes raised 13.0%, or $311,000, to $2.7M from $2.4M
- Net income reduced
$1.4M, or 39.6%, to $2.1M from $3.5M
- This decrease is mainly Because of the Company recording in the previous year (2QFY18) a $1.5M one-time adjustment to deferred taxes based on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed in the previous fiscal year
6moFY19 highlights contrast with 6moFY18:
- Net revenues raised 11%, or $1.6M, to $16.0M from $14.4M
- Gross profit was $11.6M, up $1.0M, or 9.7%, from $10.6M
- SG&A was $5.5M, an raise of $782,000, or 16.5%, from $4.7M
- R&D expenditures were $1.3M, an raise of $409,000, or 48.3%, over $845,000
- Income before taxes reduced 3.8%, or $184,000, to $4.7M from $4.9M
- Net income reduced
$1.6M, or 30.0%, to $3.6M from $5.2M
- This decrease is mainly Because of the Company recording in the previous year (2QFY18) a $1.5M one-time adjustment to deferred taxes based on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in 2018
- Diluted earnings per share reduced $0.09, to $0.20 from $0.29 per share; about $0.08 per share of the decrease is associated with the previous years’ tax benefit recorded in 2QFY18. Without the effect of the tax adjustment, the change would have been a decrease of $0.01 per share as the previous years’ tax benefit effected diluted earnings per share by about $0.08 per share
Quarterly Dividend Reported
The Company’s Board of Directors has reported a cash dividend of $0.06 per share of the Company’s ordinary stock payable on May 1, 2019, to shareholders of record as of April 24, 2019. The declaration of any future dividends will be determined by the Board of Directors each quarter and will depend on earnings, financial condition, capital requirements, and other factors.
Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 2.00. SLP upbeat from its 200 days moving average with 35.36% and up from 50 days moving average with 16.83%. The corporation price is going above to its 52 week low with 70.84% and lagging behind from its 52 week high with -3.26%.
Joseph Hedrick – Technology
My Name is Joseph Hedrick, and I am 28 years old who is an industrialist other than a writer. I want to catch the attention of my audience and publishers without sounds too dry and dull. I am that sort of person who adores his spare time by writing my thoughts and ideas for my audience or readers. My writing skills are not confined to any specific field, I wrote on many topics, but Technology and Stock Market articles are always my favorite. I love to express myself by creative modes such as drawing, singing, and writing. I love to spend my leisure time with my beloved cat, sleep or by playing my favorite video games.
Address: 3124 Doctors Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States of America
Phone Number: +1 310 409 5731