Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR) changed -1.84% to recent value of $1.6000. The stock transacted 13,772 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 95,120 shares. It spotted trading 55.34% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted -43.28% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The company has 22.56M shares outstanding and market value of 36.099M.
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) recently reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal 2019 ended February 28, 2019.
Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results:
- Net sales were $3.2M, contrast to $7.4M in the third quarter of fiscal 2018.
- GAAP net loss was $3.2M, or $0.14 per diluted share, and includes about $1.4M in one-time charges, or $0.06 per share, consisting of $607,000 in restructuring charges related to staff reduction severance payments and a $795,000 adjustment for excess and obsolete inventory. This contrast to GAAP net income of $267,000, or $0.01 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Non-GAAP net loss was $1.6M, or $0.07 per diluted share, which excludes the impact of stock-based compensation expense, restructuring charges and adjustment for excess and obsolete inventory, contrast to non-GAAP net income of $509,000, or $0.02 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Backlog as of February 28, 2019 was $6.9M, up sequentially from $4.3M as of November 30, 2018. Backlog to date, which includes all orders reported since the end of the third quarter, is greater than $10M.
Fiscal First Nine Months Financial Results:
- Net sales were $13.8M, contrast to $22.3M in the first nine months of fiscal 2018.
- GAAP net loss was $5.3M, or $0.24 per diluted share, contrast to GAAP net income of $337,000, or $0.01 per diluted share, in the first nine months of fiscal 2018.
- Non-GAAP net loss was $3.2M, or $0.15 per diluted share, contrast to non-GAAP net income of $1.2M, or $0.05 per diluted share, in the first nine months of fiscal 2018.
Third Quarter and Recent Business Highlights:
- Aehr reported its new FOX-NP™ Test and Burn-in System for wafers, panels, singulated die and modules. The FOX-NP system is a new low cost, small footprint entry-level system configuration within the Company’s FOX-P™ product family that is providing a configuration and price point for companies to do initial product development, product qualification and production.
- Aehr received an order from a new consumer for a FOX-NP Test and Burn-in System and DiePak® Carrier as the first step in the consumer’s commitment to utilize Aehr’s FOX-P Platform for qualification and production burn-in of their new family of integrated silicon photonic chips.
- Aehr received a $2.4M order from a leading semiconductor manufacturer for the Company’s new FOX-NP Test and Burn-in Systems. The FOX-NP systems compliment the consumer’s existing fleet of FOX-XP™ Test and Burn-in Systems to provide additional test and qualification capacity as a result of increasing variety of silicon photonics devices.
- Aehr introduced its new FOX-CP™ system at the 2019 SPIE Photonics West conference. The FOX-CP system is a new low-cost single-wafer compact test and reliability verification solution for logic, memory and photonic devices and the newest addition to the FOX-P product family.
- Aehr booked orders exceeding $2.1M from its installed base of FOX™ test and burn-in system consumers for its proprietary FOX WaferPak™ Contactors and DiePak Carriers and related services.
- Aehr reported recently a $2.1M follow-on order from its lead consumer for a FOX-XP Wafer Level Test and Burn-in System for high volume production of silicon photonics devices to meet additional capacity forecast for this consumer within the next six months.
- Aehr’s new FOX-CP single wafer test and burn-in system was selected by a new major consumer for a very high-volume multi-year ramp for devices used in the enterprise and data center market. An initial order for this new 100% test and burn-in application is predictable this fiscal quarter for shipments this summer.
(NASDAQ:AEHR) is recorded at 0.09 and the relative strength index of the stock stands 43.64, its monthly performance is -1.84% and a quarterly performance of 14.29%. The company net profit margin is -24.40% and gross profit margin is 35.00%.
Joseph Hedrick – Technology
My Name is Joseph Hedrick, and I am 28 years old who is an industrialist other than a writer. I want to catch the attention of my audience and publishers without sounds too dry and dull. I am that sort of person who adores his spare time by writing my thoughts and ideas for my audience or readers. My writing skills are not confined to any specific field, I wrote on many topics, but Technology and Stock Market articles are always my favorite. I love to express myself by creative modes such as drawing, singing, and writing. I love to spend my leisure time with my beloved cat, sleep or by playing my favorite video games.
Address: 3124 Doctors Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States of America
Phone Number: +1 310 409 5731